Please note that these policies might be changed at any time. If you are concerned about your privacy at this website, please check this page regularly to make sure that you comply with any new policies that might have been applied.
1. About cookies
2. Information salesboard.com may collect from its visitors
3. What salesboard.com may use information from its visitors for
4. Services salesboard.com uses
5. Opting out options
1. ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file a website saves on a users computer. The text file contains data the website may use when the visitor returns to the website.
2. DATA SALESBOARD.COM MAY COLLECT FROM ITS VISITORS
- Information about the visit (page views, time, ip, geo-location, browser, referring url et c)
- Information provided by the user in any of the websites forms
3. WHAT SALESBOARD.COM MAY USE DATA FROM ITS VISITORS FOR
- For website statistics
- To personalize the website when a visitor returns (e.g. language preference, customizations)
- For marketing purposes (e.g. retargeting ads, email campaigns)
4. SERVICES SALESBOARD.COM USES
- Google Analytics (website statistics)
- AdRoll (retargeting advertising)
- Mixpanel (web site statistics)
- uservoice.com (customer service and surveys)
5. OPTING OUT OPTIONS
If you do not wish salesboard.com, or one of the services we use, to collect any information about your visit you may enable the “Do not track” option and the “Block cookies from third parties and advertisers” option in your web browser settings. This will still allow some “non-tracking” cookies to be stored on your computer, such as language preferences.
You may also disable cookies altogether in your browser settings. This will, however, limit your web browsing experience and even stop some web services from working.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy at salesboard.com, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org